Doctors primarily provide INTERVENTION methods.
We do OPTIMIZATION.
Typically, conventional medicine does not address the whole system, but rather works to intervene on a segment. This medical model can indeed be very helpful in some particular situations when TTC. Yet, FIRST, we can learn about our unique body and it’s functioning for fertility, as well learn it’s weaknesses, and then OPTIMIZE with targeted DIY at-home methods.
With a personalized fertility facts education
you can take charge of your fertility
Fertility Mapping is a comprehensive method based in a series of personal consults. I teach you how to assess and understand your own fertility physiology, and ways to optimize yourself to be optimally fertile!
IF you then choose clinical intervention methods, of any sort, you can make the most time & cost efficient decisions, based in self-advocacy and mental focus.
With Fertility Mapping, you could save both precious time & money!
Not to mention, heartache.
fertility mapping can help!
teaching women to
- Know your Fertility Window
- Track Ovulation
- Balance your cycle
learn fertility physiology
- Proven methods for “self-insemination”
- Methods of “Conception Sex”
- Timing Sex optimally
& essential fertility facts
- Diet, Lifestyle upgrades, Supplements
- Fertile physiology signs
- how can i help my hormones balance?
- what are DIY ways to increase my chances to conceive?
- how do i make myself more fertile?
- what lifestyle adjustments will really help me conceive?
- how can i help my body ovulate without meds?
- what are the best days and ways to have sex for conception?
- how do i accurately track my cycle?
- why does tracking matter?
- how do i get my period regularly?
- how do i know when/if i am ovulating?
- how do i decide when to see an infertility specialist?
- how can i understand diagnoses?
- what tests do i really need to get?
- how do i know if IUI would really help my situation?
- how do i do at-home insemination DIY?
- what are my options as a single woman?
- what are our options as a lesbian couple?